BASEBALL UNLIMITED INSTRUCTIONAL STAFF
Rich Cordani Owner
- Won 1991 National Championship with LSU - their first national championship - and was named MVP of Championship Game. LSU is now a recognized powerhouse program in College Baseball.
- Twice held national record for doubles in a single game with 3 and was named SEC player of the week during the 1991 season.
- Was signed as a free agent into the Milwaukee Brewers organization and advanced to double A level in spring training.
- Recorded a .456 career batting average and led his team to victory in the Massachusetts state championship game in 1987 and was named tournament MVP.
- Accepted an offer to play for Bourne Braves of the Cape Cod League, where he was named Player of the Week during the 1988 season.
- Was selected to play at one of the nation's premier Junior College Level programs at Manatee Community College in Bradenton, Florida.
Chris Morris 2nd Season with BBU
- · Currently an Assistant Baseball Coach at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- · Certified strength and conditioning coach- NASM
- Current Head Coach of the Sanford Mainers of the New England Collegiate Baseball League
- Five years collegiate baseball coaching experience with 7 overall years of coaching experience
- · Assistant Baseball and Football Coach at Husson University in Bangor, ME 2012-2015
- · Helped guide the North Fork Osprey to a Hamptons Collegiate Baseball League Championship 2013
Jason Piantedosi 6 Seasons with BBU
- Played varsity Baseball at St. John's Preparatory School in Danvers, MA.
- Starting Second Baseman on 1999 State Championship Team at St. John's Preparatory School.
- Received 1997 Co-MVP Award while playing for Danvers Legion.
- Selected to play in the Bay State Games, Brockton Invitational and TOP 96.
- Received Scholarship to Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Transferred to and graduated from Villanova University.
- Has been a valuable member of Baseball Unlimited staff for the past 5 years.
- Coached Baseball Unlimited's 18U team to 2nd (2013) and 5th Place (2012) Finishes in AAU's New England Championships.
- Coached Baseball Unlimited's 2011 18U Team that was the recipient of AAU's National Team Sportsmanship Award.
Chris Canestrari 6 Seasons with BBU
- Starting Pitcher for Merrimack College from 1998 to 2002.
- Was named to All Region team in 1999.
- Was also named to All New England team in 1999.
- Was named to All Conference team twice in 1999 and 2001.
- Served as Pitching coach at Merrimack College from 2002 to 2003.
- Coached 16U Leominster Longhorns Baseball team from 2006 to 2008.
- Coached 16U Leominster Longhorns to berth in the National Championship in 2008.
- Pitched for Andover Shockers of Gulf Shore Baseball League from 2003 to 2010.
Baseball Unlimited has a series of goals in mind: to provide their players with high-level instruction, a forum to compete against the best while showcasing their abilities and to mentally and physically prepare each player for high school baseball and beyond. The Baseball Unlimited Tigers are one of the most competitive teams in the region; the team prides itself on playing the game the right way. The team commits to sportsmanship, respect, hustle, and a positive can-do attitude.
Owner, Rich Cordani has been working at Baseball Unlimited for nearly 20 years, and has worked with thousands of baseball players from all over the world. Players who were formally seeking out the instruction of Baseball Unlimited are now working within the company to provide baseball players the best possible instruction.
Baseball Unlimited has a very talented and experienced staff that will draw from their collegiate and professional experiences to teach each player the fundamentals of the game. Our staff is committed to the Baseball Unlimited way, their experience, and their success both on and off the field is what brought them back to teach the game. The Baseball Unlimited staff is very passionate and enthusiastic when it comes to our coaching style. We will drive to teach what it takes to be successful with both the mental and physical aspects of the game. Our clients will leave our facility after each session feeling more confident in their abilities and prepared to be successful on the field.
Our player development program will teach each player the fundamentals of the game while working with each player on an individual level to improve strengths and weaknesses. Along with player development on an instructional level, the Baseball Unlimited Tigers will compete against top tier talent, challenging each player mentally and physically. Our teaching approach is designed to instill player confidence and emphasizes gamesmanship, hustle, hard work and a winning attitude that will allow the Tigers to succeed in all aspects of their lives.
Baseball Unlimited offers some of the most inclusive training in the nation, with year round practice and lessons. Baseball Unlimited offers a full, physical, mental, and visual experience with personalized uniforms with the same iconic purple and gold colors of the LSU Tigers NCAA program. The Baseball Unlimited training program is one of the strongest training programs in the nation and continues to turn out talented players who go on to great things year after year.
*New For 2017*
In February of 2017 BBU INC. Will host a re-designed February Vacation Training Camp with a rigorous regimen designed to maximize the potential of all participants and prepare them for the upcoming 2017 season.
The program will include:
- Dynamic warmup and stretching exercises
- Strength and velocity training
- Hand Eye Coordination Drills
- Agility Training
- Double Play Mechanics
- Opposite Field and Breaking Ball Training
- Recovery and Injury Prevention Routines
And much more!
For a complete breakdown of the program including pricing and dates and to sign up for the program, click HERE to download a flyer
'Like' Baseball Unlimited on Facebook!
All Tryouts will be held at Baseball Unlimited HQ at 55 Athletic Field Rd. in Waltham, MA or across the street at the baseball fields, weather permitting.
Please note, all players, including returning players are required to try out again so that we know you will be returning (even if you are moving up to the next level).
14u games will begin the first week of April and conclude in late July. Please be advised of this prior to trying out for any of our AAU teams. 15u and above games will begin in early June and conclude in early August. Please note that any players competing at the high school varsity level will be given allowance to compete for their high school teams until their seasons conclude.
The eligibility cutoff date for all players' DOB is May 1st. (i.e. if a player wishing to try out for the 13u team, turns 14 before May 1st, he will not be eligible and must try out for the 14u team)
To download and fill out a player information form, please click here